- About ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. Governmental Affairs
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
Do you have a RFP/RFQ at your airport or organization?
ACI-NA posts opportunities for our member airports and associate companies only- at no cost. To post a RFP/RFQ, send your announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
- The announcement must contain: Position, Title, Company, Brief Position Description, Summary of Qualifications, and Contact Information.
- ACI-NA does not edit or create ads. You may send a revised ad to replace your current posting.
- Do not send more than 3 ads at one time.
- Send ads the day they are to be posted. Please do not request ads to be posted at a later date.
- Clearly state when the ad should be removed, or email email@example.com for ad removal.
|Description of RFP||Date Published||Organization|
|LOI 15-18 Development & Operation of an On-Airport Hotel||September 4, 2015||Lee County Port Authority|
|Energy Audit – EPA Regulatory Requirements||September 4, 2015||Wayne County Airport Authority|
|Rental Car Concession Agreement and Lease||September 4, 2015||Roanoke Regional Airport Commission|
|North Terminal Curbside Improvements||September 3, 2015||Wayne County Airport Authority|
|Airport Master Plan Update Study||September 2, 2015||Gerald R. Ford International Airport|
|Janitorial Services||September 1, 2015||Wayne County Airport Authority|
|Remediation of Hazardous Wildlife Areas Phase II||August 28, 2015||Lee County Port Authority|
|Employee Cafeteria Management Services||August 28, 2015||Hillsborough County Aviation Authority|
|Vertical Turbine Pump Replacement||August 28, 2015||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport|
|All-Terrain Utility Vehicle||August 28, 2015||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport|