- About ACI-NA
- Who We Are
- Mission & Vision
- ACI-NA Committees and Programs
- ACI-NA Leadership
- ACI-NA Staff
- WBP/ Associates Board of Directors
- ACI-NA History
- ACI-NA Scholarships
- Canadian Airports Council
- ACI-NA Membership List
- Promoting Innovation
- ACI World
- Contact ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
How To Join ACI-NA
ACI-NA delivers value to its members. Join today and we will represent your interests, provide educational resources and deliver networking opportunities. ACI-NA is the industry’s premiere resource to promote and advocate in the best interest of airports in the U.S. and Canada.
- Airport Membership
- World Business Partner/Associate Membership
- World Business Partners Affiliate Membership
- Canadian Airports Council Membership
Where do you belong?
Airport members – medium, large or small ACI-NA takes them all!
- Regular airport member – is an airport geographically located within the U.S. or Canada.
- Limited airport member-is an entity that has sufficient governmental authority to own or operate a commercial service airport within the boundaries of the U.S. or Canada.
- Participating airport member – is an airport geographically located within the U.S. or Canada, but has chosen to participate in another ACI region,or any General Aviation airport which operates independently of commercial operating airport authorities. For commercial airports, dues are 35% of regular airport member dues. For General Aviation airports, dues are calculated using based aircraft.
- Affiliate airport member – is an existing ACI member from another region who chooses to pay a membership fee to ACI-NA to participate in the activities of the North America region. Dues are 20% of the regular airport member dues.
World Business Partners/Associate Members – represent a wide variety of companies and organizations that provide products and services to our airport members.
World Business Partners Affiliate Members – are ACI World Business Partners in good standing from other ACI regions who choose to pay a membership fee of $1,000 USD to participate in the activities of the North American region. To join as an Affiliate Member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application for membership.
Canadian Airports Council Members – include all National Airports System (NAS) airports, handle more than 95% of the passenger traffic in Canada. CAC membership is open to any non-Transport Canada operated airports and associations of airport operators.