- About ACI-NA
- Who We Are
- Mission & Vision
- ACI-NA Committees and Programs
- ACI-NA Leadership
- ACI-NA Staff
- ACI-NA History
- ACI-NA Scholarships
- Canadian Airports Council
- ACI-NA Membership List
- Promoting Innovation
- ACI World
- Contact ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. Governmental Affairs
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
Airports Council International—North America (ACI-NA) is a trade association whose membership represents the approximately 200 governing bodies in the U.S. and Canada that own and operate over 360 airports in North America, ranging from general aviation and small commercial service airports to the busiest and largest airports in the world. ACI-NA member airports enplane more than 95 percent of the domestic and virtually all the international airline passenger and cargo traffic in North America. It also encompasses approximately 380 World Business Partner and Associate Members representing a wide variety of businesses that provide products and services to the aviation industry.
The mission of ACI-NA is to advocate policies and provide services that strengthen the ability of airports to serve their passengers, customers, and communities.
ACI-NA resources include experienced, professional staff who work with our members, develop and advocate common positions and represent those interests before government, industry, and the public.
Diversity is one of ACI-NA’s greatest assets, enabling it to speak authoritatively for all members on key aviation issues. ACI-NA truly is the “Voice of Airports®”
ACI-NA Gets Results for Airports
- ACI-NA is your advocate ensuring airports have the financial resources to meet the needs of passengers and their communities.
- ACI-NA is your watchdog, pushing back on over-reaching and costly federal regulations and legislation.
- ACI-NA is your representative, standing up for airports to make sure that government agencies work with you when developing and implementing security and facilitation measures.
- ACI-NA is your expert on key airport issues and policies—from the environment to security, safety to legal issues, and from NextGen to airport finance.
- ACI-NA is your source for valuable data, analysis, and benchmarking information to improve airport efficiency and reduce costs.
- ACI-NA is your resource for professional development, training and networking.