- About ACI-NA
- Who We Are
- Mission & Vision
- ACI-NA Committees and Programs
- ACI-NA Leadership
- ACI-NA Staff
- ACI-NA History
- ACI-NA Scholarships
- Canadian Airports Council
- ACI-NA Membership List
- Promoting Innovation
- ACI World
- Contact ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. Governmental Affairs
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
ACI-NA’s JumpStart® Air Service Development Conference is North America’s premier air service development conference. The 2016 JumpStart Conference will take place in Denver, Colorado from June 13-15, 2016 at our host hotel, Denver Marriott City Center. The event will begin with a full day of educational sessions, followed by two days of airport-airline meetings.
Please Note: On June 12, 2016 there will be a Small Airports Committee Meeting from 2pm to 5pm. Click here for more information.
Important JumpStart Dates
- November 4, 2015 - JumpStart Meet&Match and conference registration opens
- March 18, 2016 - JumpStart Meet&Match registration and wish list deadline
- April 26, 2016 - JumpStart e-mails preliminary meeting schedule to airports
- May 6, 2016 - Conference payment due to guarantee airline meetings
- May 6, 2016 - EarlyBird conference registration rate and ACI-NA hotel discount rate deadline
- May 31, 2016 - JumpStart e-mails final meeting schedule to airports
- June 13-15, 2016 - JumpStart Conference
JumpStart registration has two steps:
Register with JumpStart Meet&Match to submit your wish list (before March 18, 2016). We'll then send your preliminary draft JumpStart schedule on April 26, 2016. The deadline to register for JumpStart Meet&Match is March 18, 2016. If you register after March 18, 2016, we cannot guarantee that you will receive your preferred airline meetings.
Register for the conference, and proceed with payment and don't forget to book your hotel room. Please register before the EarlyBird deadline to ensure your meetings with airlines. Please note that the log in details to register for the conference (payment) is different to the JumpStart Meet&Match log in details.
If you are interested in attending 2016 JumpStart and would like a table, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
JumpStart Airline Representation Policy
JumpStart strives to provide value to both participating airports and airlines. Therefore, airlines that choose to attend JumpStart are not permitted to be represented by a consultant or another third party organization. The chosen representative(s) must be direct employees of the airline itself. ACI-NA reserves the right to refuse, within its sole discretion, participation in Jumpstart.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com, or alternatively call (202)293-8500.